Hummus is much more than a dip. Now, if you are over dipping veggie sticks, crackers, or pita chips, you must try some easy but creative recipes using hummus.
We included appetizers, creamy soups, pasta dishes, grab-and-go lunches, salad bowls, baked dinner recipes, and many more ideas. You can mix and match to your heart’s content. If you want to, you can even eat hummus meals every day for a week.
- Easy Hummus Quesadillas
- Tabbouleh Hummus Avocado Sandwich
- Roasted Butternut Chickpea Hummus Wrap
- Grilled Green Goddess Wraps
- Hummus Pita Pockets with Roasted Veggies
- Veggie Pinwheels
- The Ultimate Falafel Platter
- Hummus Spring Rolls
- Artichoke Crostini
- Vegan “Crab” Cake Sliders
- Hummus Pasta Salad (from our cookbook)
- Mushroom Hummus Risotto
- Jalapeno Hummus Corn Chowder
- Zoodles with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Dressing
- High Protein Fresh Salad with Hummus
- Roasted Cauliflower Hummus Bowl
- Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Hummus
- Winter Veggie Quinoa Bowl
- Mediterranean Hummus Pizza
- Hummus Chickpea Veggie Burgers
- Hummus and Carrot Tart
- Spicy Vegetable Thai Flatbread
- Grilled Southwest Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with BBQ Hummus
- Meatless Hummus Lasagna
- High Protein Pasta Bake
- Easy hummus recipes
Did you know that there are more than 20 ways to thicken any soup? And adding hummus is one of them. If you are in need of a creamy, hearty soup with some extra protein kick, try this in your favorite soup recipe.
Who would have thought that hummus can be a delicious salad dressing as well? You can make it thinner by adding vinegar or lemon juice or olive oil. Or just add it as it is right from the package or blend it beforehand.
Are you bored with tomato-based quick dinner recipes? They are popular for a reason, but if you want to mix it up, grab some hummus. Spread it on your pizza crust or flatbread or puff pastry, add your favorite toppings and bake. Warm, delicious, and nutritious dinner.
Mediterranean Hummus Pizza
There are so many ways you can boost your dinners with extra flavor or just create a twist on a classic dish. Stuff a butternut squash, stuff portobello mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini, or whatever veggies you like with hummus, add your favorite toppings and bake.
Hummus is also a great addition to veggie burgers, giving them moisture and extra nutrients. How can you reject a yummy chickpea burger like the one in the below picture?
Easy hummus recipes
Whether you are looking for a classic hummus recipe, an oil-free one using aquafaba, or one without sesame seeds (aka tahini), you will find some easy recipes here: