Welcome to our hopefully ever-growing list of vegan and gluten-free blogs. Here, you can find food blogs where most of / tons of the recipes are vegan/plant-based as well as gluten-free.
Being coeliac myself, I found it hard to find great recipes, which are both vegan/plant-based and gluten-free. I found superb vegan/plant-based recipes where gluten was an issue to work around. I also found delicious gluten-free recipes with dairy or eggs in them. So here is a list of vegan/plant-based and gluten-free blogs I found and like so far. I hope you will also find it helpful.
Blogs with only vegan and gluten-free recipes
- My Pure Plants* –> Our recipe index
- Allyson Kramer’s Recipes
- Coconut and What
- Create Mindfully*
- Delightful Adventures*
- FriFran* (also allium and coconut free)
- Gluten-Free Vegan Pantry
- Heart – Head – Hands*
- Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Nest & Glow
- Not That Kind of Vegan* (also refined sugar-free)
- Plant-Based Instant Pot*
- Rainbow In My Kitchen
- Rhian’s Recipes* (mostly refined sugar-free)
- Strength & Sunshine*
- The Vegan 8
- True Great Vegan*
- VEEG* (mostly WFPB refined oil-free)
- Vegan Chickpea
- Vegan Kitchen Magick
- Veggies Save The Day*
Blogs with hundreds of vegan and gluten-free recipes
(I only add food blogs here if they are primarily vegan.)
- A Virtual Vegan* (around 200 vegan and GF recipes)
- Bella Virtue (most recipes are vegan and GF)
- Dreena Burton (most recipes are vegan and GF)
- Earth of Maria* (most recipes are vegan and GF)
- From My Bowl (most recipes are vegan and GF)
- Gluten-free A-Z* (most recipes are vegan, all of them is GF)
- Healthy Slow Cooking* (most recipes are vegan and GF)
- It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken (more than 180 recipes are vegan and GF)
- Minimalist Baker (most recipes are vegan and GF)
- My Plantiful Cooking* (more recipes are vegan and GF)
- Oh She Glows (most recipes are vegan and GF)
- Piece of Plants (most recipes are vegan and GF)
- The Colourful Kitchen (most recipes are vegan and GF)
- Yummy Mummy Kitchen (hundreds of vegan and GF recipes)
- Vegan Blueberry (most recipes are vegan and GF)
- Vegan in the Freezer* (around 150 vegan and GF recipes)
- Vegetarian Mamma* (around 200 vegan and GF recipes)
- V Nutrition* (most recipes are vegan and GF)
- Watch Learn Eat* (more than 125 vegan and GF recipes)
If you have a vegan/plant-based and gluten-free blog and would like to be listed in this Vegan and Gluten-Free Food Blog list, please email us at [email protected] with Vegan and Gluten-Free Food Blog in the subject line. Thanks.
So happy to have this list of both vegan and gluten free bloggers. So helpful..I already follow a few of them that are WFPB oil-free. Thanks so much and thanks for including my blog (Gluten Free A-Z Blog)
Great article. I’m dealing with some of these issues as well..
I am very happy to see this post because it really a nice post. Thanks
What an incredible resource! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have been vegan for years now but the gluten free is new. This gives me great traction. Thank you for all of your effort in compiling this list.
My Pure Plants
I am glad you found it useful. Thanks for visiting our site.
This is amazing! I’d love to hear reviews on some of these sites? Monkey and Me is one of my favorite they have tested everything they make and it really taste like it!
Great list of vegan & GF sites, thank you! I’d love to know which of these sites have the best source of nut- & seed-free recopes too. Yep, it’s a tall order. 🙂
My Pure Plants
Hi Michele, I recommend visiting Strength & Sunshine. Rebecca’s recipes are top 8 allergen-free, so nut-free as well. Not sure about seed-free though.
My Pure Plants