Mediterranean Hummus Pizza
How about a delicious Mediterranean pizza for your next pizza night? Take some quintessential ingredients like olives, feta, hummus, cherry tomato, and fresh basil to turn your regular pizza night into a Mediterranean feast.
Servings 8 slices
Prepare the pizza dough
If you use your own pizza dough, follow the recipe or package instructions up until the point the dough has been rolled out. If you use our Gluten-free Pizza Crust, you need to pre-bake the crust before adding any sauce or topping. Preheat the oven to 390 Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius) and pre-bake it for AT MOST 3 MINUTES!!!
Variations to try
- sun-dried tomatoes in place or in combination with cherry tomatoes
- artichoke hearts
- thin eggplant slices
- sliced bell pepper
- canned or cooked chickpeas, beans (cannellini, kidney, fava…)
- arugula (aka rocket salad) in place of basil
- mozzarella cheese in place or in combination with feta cheese (dairy or dairy-free)
- (if you are not vegan, you can add anchovies, tuna, or sardines)
More serving suggestions
- You can drizzle it with extra virgin olive oil or balsamic vinegar.
- Brush the crust with melted garlic butter while it is hot.
- Add some parmesan.
- If you like it spicy, sprinkle some chili flakes or drizzle it with sriracha or other hot chili sauce.
Serving: 1slice without crust | Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 258mg | Potassium: 83mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 176IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 1mg