Banana Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Quick and easy, flourless, 3-ingredient banana peanut butter oatmeal cookies recipe. Adding chocolate chips or raisins or cocoa powder will make them even more delicious. A perfect sweet treat.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 6 cookies
Basic Banana Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/3 cup Raisins or dried cranberries 50 g
- 1/3 cup Chocolate chips or chocolate chunks 50 g
First, peel the bananas. Take a medium-sized bowl and mash them with a fork as much as you can. You can leave some yummy banana chunks. Then, add peanut butter and mix. Finally, add the oats and mix.
If you'd like to add chocolate chips, raisins or cocoa powder, you can add them now.
To get an equal portion for each cookie, I use an ice cream scooper with trigger release.
Pre-heat the oven for 390 Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celcius) and bake the cookies on a baking sheet or on a parchment paper for 15 minutes.
Wait until the cookies chill. They are very soft when they are hot. Enjoy!
- If you use overripe bananas, then you definitely don't need any sweetener. The best is if the banana peel has already lots of brown spots. So-so sweet!!! Naturally sweet.
- If you use rolled oats rather than quick oats, let it sit for 5 minutes (or until you pre-heat the oven) to get the oats a little softer before baking.
- You can use either crunchy or smooth peanut butter. Both versions came out delicious.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3.5g | Fat: 3.6g | Saturated Fat: 0.6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1.7g | Sodium: 1.5mg | Potassium: 223mg | Fiber: 2.8g | Sugar: 5.2g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 3.4mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.7mg