- Mix 1 Tbsp ground flax with 3 Tbsp water in a small bowl. - Take a large bowl and mix all ingredients (oat flour, almond flour, flax egg, vanilla extract, maple syrup). (photo #1)
- Roll it out on a silicone mat to less than 0.5-inch (0,5 cm) thick. Place a cling foil / saran wrap on the top to make it even easier. (photo #2)
- Place a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan with a removable bottom on top and cut the crust around it. - Place the cut-out crust on the top of the parchment paper. (photo #3)
Take your high power blender and add full-fat coconut milk, soaked cashews, maple syrup, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Blend until silky smooth.
1. Pre-heat the oven for 350 Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) 2. Pour the cheesecake filling on top of the crust. 3. Level it with a spatula and shake it a couple of times to get the air bubbles out.
4. Bake it for 35-40 minutes. 5. When ready, wait for it to be cool. First, place a knife between the side of the cake and the form and run it around. Then open up the cake form. Transfer gently the cake stand and chill before slicing.